Other services available by TBS Trading Group International
Take all measures to create demand and respond to existing or created demand in international markets, including:
- Conduct marketing research to identify the target market.
- Determining the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the product required by the target market
- Identify and select a skilled and experienced distributor.
- Negotiating to obtain the necessary permits.
- Educate distributors on how to market each specific product.
- Provide after-sales service to customers.
- Preparation of documents required for the export of goods or obtaining international tenders abroad.
- Providing requirements and suggestions for branding and packaging of export products.
- Determining the exact costs of insurance, transportation, etc.
- Provide advice on pricing products, goods or services.
- Providing warehousing services in the target market.
- Carrying out transportation and clearance of goods.
- Risk management of payments and obligations of the parties and political and financial risks of contracts.