Capabilities and pecialties:
- Export and import Search, Market Research, negotiation, transportation, Custom clearance) Carrying out all international trade and transportation affairs (sea, land, air) and domestic and foreign transit.
- International marketing and business development and Sell, find foreign customer , marketing of goods and services and creating a market for the sale of goods in Iran ,urasia , CIS and Arab countries of the Persian Gulf, especially Oman Qatar through physical presence and contact with importers and traders and have a commercial grade and Distribution and distribution networks.Customs consulting and clearance of goods with the most appropriate price and without intermediaries in the southern ports of the iran country (Bandar Abbas,Bushehr,Bahonar, Customs and Astara border terminal, and customs (Isfahan, Mashhad)Temporary and permanent import and clearance of all petroleum products and oil and petrochemical parts and equipment.
- Supply of goods and purchase of foreign raw materials, parts and equipment from China, Europe and the Arab countries of the region, especially the UAE and Oman, Turkey.
- Introducing and creating conditions for concluding permanent and temporary representation and sales contracts with foreign buyers, importers and suppliers, and purchasing and transferring technology and parts and equipment, transferring foreign currency, creating conditions for concluding joint venture contracts.
Other services available by TBS Trading Group International
Take all measures to create demand and respond to existing or created demand in international markets, including:
- Conduct marketing research to identify the target market.
- Determining the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the product required by the target market
- Identify and select a skilled and experienced distributor.
- Negotiating to obtain the necessary permits.
- Educate distributors on how to market each specific product.
- Provide after-sales service to customers.
- Preparation of documents required for the export of goods or obtaining international tenders abroad.
- Providing requirements and suggestions for branding and packaging of export products.
- Determining the exact costs of insurance, transportation, etc.
- Provide advice on pricing products, goods or services.
- Providing warehousing services in the target market.
- Carrying out transportation and clearance of goods.
- Risk management of payments and obligations of the parties and political and financial risks of contracts.
Customs and clearance services include:
- Order registration, obtaining import licenses, import and export of all products and goods.
- Preparation of export documents (preparation of draft declaration, preparation of wrapping documents. implementation of final declaration system, receipt registration and electronic license)Submitting all documents to the employer (final statement, receipt and licenses)Coordination with the destination customs at the origin for issuing the declaration and performing the sealing operation.
- Sending documents to the authorized representatives of the company in the border customs and receiving the notification of receipt of the consignment.
- Performing domestic transit procedures, clearance of imported goods, cabotage, temporary entry.
- Obtaining exemption from paying entrance fees for discounted equipment.
- Warehousing at customs.